The scope of the report includes a close study of global and regional markets for Agricultural Micronutrients Market with the explanations given for variations within the growth of the business in sure regions.
In this report, the Agricultural Micronutrients Market is estimated at around USD about 5695.50 million out of 2018 and is forecasted to achieve approximately USD 10579.90 million before the finish of 2024, developing at a CAGR of about 9.25% during the forecast period.
The commercialization and growth of global agricultural micronutrients market over the past 25 years has been highly impactful. Due to the increase in the agriculture industry over the period of time with modernization and technological advancement has increased tremendously. There has been an increased demand of food due to the increase in the population worldwide. For instance, according to the Population Reference Bureau report it is estimated that the world population will reach up to 9.8 billion by the end of 2050. The extensive mining of micronutrients and over irrigation and increased use of chemical fertilizers are the key factors leads to the loss of micronutrients in the soil. Declining in the soil nutrients are various application of micronutrients are expected to support the growth of agricultural micronutrient over the forecast period.
Brows Full Report from here: https://www.brandessenceresearch.com/agriculture/agricultural-micronutrients-market-2018-2024/
Our 178 pages report provides 58 tables, 72 charts and graphs. The report covers historical and forecast data of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. Our study focuses on the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Market covers financial results, trends, opportunities and revenue predictions from 2018 to 2024, significant rise in research and development activities by leading vendors.
“North America dominates the market with highest market share closely followed by Europe due to increasing modernization and shrinking of crop land. “
As the population base is increasing it led to the increase in the burden on the crop lands to produce more and more to fulfill the demands of the consumers. Asia Pacific is expected to grow rapidly over the forecast period due to the presence of developing economies which are dependent on agriculture such as India, Brazil, Argentina nd others. These countries contribute a specific amount in the gross domestic production of the country for instance, As per IASRI (Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute) in India, agriculture, forestry and fisheries accounts for 17% of total GDP. All the above-mentioned factors are expected to support the growth of agricultural micronutrients market over the forecast period.
Global Agricultural Micronutrients market report covers prominent players like The Dow Chemical Co., Verdesian Life Sciences, LLC, DUPONT DE NEMOURS AND COMPANY, Micnelf USA Inc., ATP Nutrition, Compass Minerals International Inc., Merck KGaA, Monsanto Co., Sumitomo Chemical Co., Syngenta International AG, Akzo Nobel N.V., Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, The Mosaic Company, DAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd., Baicor, E. I., Yara International ASA, Nutra-Flo Company (K- Flo), Stoller USA, Inc., Auriga Industries A/S, BASF SE, Bayer Crop., Brandt Consolidated Inc., Agrium Inc., Land O’Lakes Inc., Grow More Inc., Kay-Flo and others.
Agricultural Micronutrients Market (by Product Analysis: Boron
Copper, Iron, Manganese, Zinc, Others).
Agricultural Micronutrients Market: by Application analysis (Fertigation, Foliar, Soil, Seed treatment, others).
Agricultural Micronutrients Market: by Crop type Analysis (Cereals, Pulses and oilseeds, Fruits and vegetables, others).
Table of Content
- Chapter – Report Methodology
- Research Process
- Primary Research
- Secondary Research
- Market Size Estimates
- Data Triangulation
- Forecast Model
- USP’s of Report
- Report Description
- Chapter – Global Agricultural Micronutrients Market Overview: Qualitative Analysis
- Market Introduction
- Executive Summary
- Global Agricultural Micronutrients Market Classification
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunity
- Agricultural Micronutrients Market: Trends
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- Bargaining Power of Consumers
- Threat of New Entrants
- Threat of Substitute Product and Services
- Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
- Market Attractiveness Analysis
- Market Attractiveness Analysis by Segmentation
- Market Attractiveness Analysis by Region
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
- How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- How far will the market grow in forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2017?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segment account for in 2024?
- Which region has more opportunities?