3D bio-printing is a new innovative technology in the field of tissue engineering and involves the identification of the key architectural and compositional components of a target tissue for creating a design that can be utilized by a bio-printer so as to generate that tissue in a laboratory environment. 3D bioprinting technologies have wide range of clinical and research applications and its advent has led to a significant advancement in the manufacture of large bioartificial organs such as the bones, livers, hearts, cartilages and skins with heterogenic compositions. So, during the study of Global 3D Bioprinting market, we have considered 3D Bioprinting products and consumables to analyze the market.
Global 3D Bioprinting Market report is segmented on the basis of Technology type, Material type, Application Type and by regional & country level. Based on Technology type global 3D Bioprinting Market is classified as Inkjet-Based, Extrusion-Based, Laser-Based, Photo polymerization, Electron Based and others. Based upon Material type, global 3D Bioprinting Market is classified as Living Cells, Extracellular Matrices, Hydrogels and others. Based upon Application type, global 3D Bioprinting Market is classified as Clinical and Research.
The regions covered in this 3D Bioprinting Market report are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. On the basis of country level, market of 3D Bioprinting is sub divided into U.S., Mexico, Canada, U.K., France, Germany, Italy, China, Japan, India, South East Asia, GCC, Africa, etc.
Get free sample of 3D Bioprinting Market at https://www.brandessenceresearch.com/healthcare/medical-devices/global-3d-bioprinting-market-2018-2024/
Global 3D Bioprinting Market Dynamics –
Advancement in technology, incorporation of IT within the healthcare industry, rising geriatric population base, improving Research & Development activities, rise in demand and supply of organs and tissues, improvement in the healthcare infrastructure are the major key drivers for the growth of the Global 3D Bioprinting Market. 3D bioprinting is rapidly evolving into new therapies and diagnostics. However, high costs and lack of reimbursement facilities by the government are the major restrains of the Global Medical Robotic Market. For instance, bioprinting of live cells using biological materials could reach USD 300,000. Nonetheless, untapped market and availability of low cost bio-printers may generate new opportunities in forecast period.
Global 3D Bioprinting Market Regional Analysis –
North America dominates the market with highest market share due to increasing adoption of advanced healthcare services, increasing demand of organ and tissue transplant, increasing scope of bioengineering products. According to the Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network (OPTN), in 2016, more than 33,600 transplants were in U.S. Europe is the second largest market across the globe for 3D bioprinting and is driven by advancement in research and development activities and establishment of new key players. Germany is the most involved European country in terms of 3D printing investment, with an advanced marketing strategy through creating links between science and industry. Asia Pacific 3D Bioprinting Market is witnessed with strong growth rate majorly due increasing expenditure on healthcare, advancement in research and development activities. Companies based Japan, South Korea and Taiwan are making strides in applying 3-D printing technology to medical uses, helped by government support for the industry.
Market Segment: By Top Manufacturers
- 3d Bioprinting Solutions
- 3d Biotek
- Advanced Biomatrix
- Cyfuse Biomedical K.K
- Shining 3d Tech
- 3d Systems
- Avita Medical
- Bespoke Innovations
- Rainbow Biosciences. …
- Osteopore International
- Tissue Regeneration System
- Advanced Solution Lifesciences
- MicroFab Technologies Inc.
- Envision TEC
- Seraph Robotics
- Cmc Microsystems
- United Therapeutics
- Bio3d Technologies
- Helisys Inc.
- Insphero Ag
- BD Biosciences
- Nano3d Biosciences, Inc.
- Organovo Holdings, Inc.
- Regenhu Ltd.
- Aspect Biosystems Ltd.
- Regenovo Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- 3dynamic Systems Ltd.
Market Segment on the basis of Technology Analysis, the report covers:
- Photo polymerization
- Electron Based
Market Segment on the basis of Material Analysis, the report covers:
- Living Cells
- Extracellular Matrices
Market Segment on the basis of by Application, the report covers:
- Clinical applications:
- Tissue and Organ Transplantation
- Medical Testing
- Research applications
- Tissue Models
- Drug Discovery
- Food and Animal Products
Market Segment on the basis of by Region, the report covers:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
List of Chapters:
- Report Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Global 3D Bioprinting Market: Market Analysis
- Global 3D Bioprinting Market: Global Summary
- Global 3D Bioprinting Market: By Product
- Global 3D Bioprinting Market: Application Analysis
- Global 3D Bioprinting Market: Manufacturer Analysis
- 3D Bioprinting Market: Regional Analysis
- Company Profiles
This comprehensive report will provide:
- Enhance your strategic decision making
- Assist with your research, presentations and business plans
- Show which emerging market opportunities to focus on
- Increase your industry knowledge
- Keep you up-to-date with crucial market developments
- Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
- Build your technical insight
- Illustrate trends to exploit
- Strengthen your analysis of competitors
- Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
- Ultimately, help you to maximize profitability for your company.
Key Benefits for Global 3D Bioprinting Market Reports
- Global 3D Bioprinting Market report covers in depth historical and forecast analysis.
- Global 3D Bioprinting Market research report provides detail information about Market Introduction, Market Summary, Global market Revenue (Revenue USD), Market Drivers, Market Restraints, Market opportunities, Competitive Analysis, Regional and Country Level.
- Global 3D Bioprinting Market report helps to identify opportunities in market place.
- Global 3D Bioprinting Market report covers extensive analysis of emerging trends and competitive landscape.